- Published: Monday, 10 February 2014 02:25
February usually means an inundation of red, heart shaped recipes, am I right?
Well, I'd like to add just a few more of those to your list of fun, love-themed recipes that you can make this month, or any time of year that you're feeling festive, or just feel like having a delicious snack!
These can be made for breakfast or snack, or even given as a gift if you throw them in a pretty box.
They're super healthy, and couldn't be easier to make!
- Greek yogurt (I use Latta vanilla, but feel free to use any flavor you like!)
- Granola (I love Kind Healthy Grains Clusters)
- Carve a hole into the top of all the strawberries.
- Spoon greek yogurt into the hole.
- Dip the yogurt side into the granola.
- Place in the freezer to harden, or eat right on the spot!
Enjoy :) And be sure to let me know what you think of them in the comments below!