Happy Valentine's Day! Here's an Intense Cardio Body Weight Workout
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2014 00:42
So whether you are attached to a significant other or pining after Mr McDreamy this Valentines day, the one thing that WILL make your day (and your body) better is to rock an endorphin-inducing, metabolism-boosting and fat torching workout. This super intense cardio body weight workout is exactly what you need!
So rather than thinking about Valentines Day as ‘overrated’ or ‘depressing’, use it as fuel to get you motivated to rock a workout and get your Fit Strong and Sexy Self ON!!
- I recommend an interval timer or Stopwatch to time yourself so you can see how long it takes you and work to improve your time when you do this workout again in the future.
- If you don’t have one, I recommend the Gymboss Interval Timer (I use it for all my workouts).
- Water, it’s going to be a TOUGH but EPIC workout so it's important to stay hydrated
Don't forget you can do this workout WITH ME in real-time by joining my Fit Strong and Sexy community. I can help motivate you every step of the way!
The Workout 3 Rounds of:
- 10 Burpees
- 15 Push-Ups
- 20 Jumping Mountain Climbers
- 25 Prisoner Squats with a Kick
- 30 Plank Jacks
Did you finish all three rounds? I want to know how you did so post your time below. Have fun with your fitness, share this workout with a friend and challenge them to beat your time! Check out my full length video by joining me and my Fit Strong and Sexy girls to see if your time was better than mine! ;)
As a member of FitStrongandSexy.com you have access to the full length version of THIS workout and so many more! This site has everything you need to take care of your fitness! Not only do I have a library of full length, real-time workout videos but I also have healthy recipes, grocery lists, workout schedules, and motivational calendars. I even give you access to my personal email address so you can ask me questions and get real answers!
Click on my social media links below to stay current and communicate with me every day. Just be sure to use the hashtag #FitStrongandSexy so I can respond! You can also sign up for my FREE Weekly Newsletter!